Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New wallpaper by cloth

25 March 2010

I recently fell in love with the beautiful new hemp rugs by cloth, and you may already know I'm a big fan of Julie Paterson's work because of previous posts.

As evidence, check out our dining chairs (all six are different)...


and our bedroom (two cushions, the lamp and the round ottoman)...

(my images)


So you can imagine how excited I am to see that Porter's Paints has continued it's Designers for Porter's series to work with Julie. Let me show you the range.

Images: Porter's Paints


I've blogged a lot in the past about my love of wallpaper, and I have been on the verge of committing to Orla Kiely's teal flower blossom design for so long now. But I think cloth's 'scribble' (the last image above - but in the buff colour way - and 'looking for water', the top image) have just tipped Orla off number one spot on my wish list. They'd be so easy to live with wouldn't they?

If you guessed that I'll be paying Porter's a visit on the weekend you'd be right!

So. Love. It.
.