Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday already!

26 March 2010

It's Friday again already! It's been a busy week. We got the second lot of Sweetie wholesale orders packed a few days ago. It was a really nice feeling to see this:


I'm looking forward to getting on top of more things this weekend, like finally getting the Sweetie Beans panels (I have make a decision on the name too!) cut, photographed, and onto my website and shop. I also have some new products to finalise and test too - including new kits that I want to have ready for Stitches and Craft in Melbourne in early May. I haven't sewn anything for a while, so I'm going to enjoy testing and refining my patterns.

On Sunday my friend Julia and I are heading down to Canberra for the day to check out Handmade - a market that I've heard so much about. I'm looking forward to a leisurely drive with lots of girly chat... two mums without their girls for the day. And after me saying last week that it felt like autumn was here the temps have been back in the 30's (celcius that is), so it's back to summer. It looks like a glorious weekend ahead.

What are your plans?

See you Monday. Enjoy!

x
Lisa
.