Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Learn how to Gocco print

07 February 2011

All of these lovely creations - available on Etsy - were printed using Gocco printers.



I have one of these fantastic mini screen printers and it's a lot of fun to use. This time last year I made Chinese New Year cards... I haven't got around to it this year. Eeek!

If you'd like to have a go at Gocco printing the Sydney Brown Owls are having a Gooco workshop on Sunday 27th February in Lane Cove.  It should be lots of fun and you'll be able to print your own design. You can find out more and RSVP here. You don't have to be a Brown Owls member to go along, but if you're a crafty gal in the Sydney area you should join us - the meetings are fun. On the occasions that I manage to make it to a get together I really enjoy sitting around with a bunch of like-minded women creating, chatting, getting help with projects and learning new things. You might love it too!

.