Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It's a bit late for Christmas cards

27 January 2009

The Year of The Ox image on my cards is illustrated in the
style of the ancient art of Chinese papercuts.


I just didn't get around to making Christmas cards last year, so I am sending out Chinese New Year cards instead. That bought me an extra month of time and life has slowed down to return to it's normal hectic pace, giving me the time and energy to do something about it.

I recently bought a brand new Gooco on ebay for a fantastic price. My purchase included the B6 Gocco, and a Gocoo for stamping onto cloth, as well as lots of inks, screens and bulbs, and a whole heap on non-Gocco related art supplies. I had been looking around for a while so I'm thrilled to have got this great deal. Unfortunately due to discontinuation of Gocco and increased demand the price of Gocco supplies seems to be increasing.

I used my new Gocco to print my CNY cards yesterday and I LOVE it! The result I got wasn't a solid colour, but I like the effect and think it suits the image. I can't wait to go Gocco-ing again. Do you have any Gocco tips, or Gocco related links to share? Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Lanterns in the city trees.