Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cloud 9 Fabrics :: Designer Series

09 January 2011

Are you familiar with Cloud 9 Fabrics? The lovely Michelle of Cicada Studios and her business partner Gina have so far created five gorgeous collections of 100% certified organic fabrics, and they have recently collaborated with some of my favourite artists (and I'm not just saying that!) to create 3 new ranges in a new Designer Series.

The first in the series is by Heather Moore of Skinny laMinx. The range is called Cut out and Keep, which is based on Heather's paper-cuts.




all images: Cloud 9 Fabrics


I love the red Free as a Bird in particular - so fab! Can't wait to get my hands on it. You can see and read more on the Cloud 9 blog.

Then... I can hardly wait until July to see what Julia Rothman's range will be. I have long had a major lust for her gorgeous Daydream wallpaper. And in October Cloud 9 will release the inspirational Gennine Zlatkis's fabric designs.

Awesome huh? I love seeing wonderful collaborations like this.
.