Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

And the winners are...

26 January 2011

Firstly I have to say how amazing it's been to see our online crafty bloggy community pulling together to hold and donate to all the wonderful auctions and raffles to benefit the people of Queensland.

I am so thrilled to have more than doubled my original target of $1500. The total amount we raised here on the red thread was $3,260! Wow. I will update this post later today when I find out the total money raised from all the auctions and raffles. Thank you to everyone who made a donation and entered.

Edit: Collectively we raised $99,089!! WOW isn't that absolutely fantastic!

And a special thank you to Shelley of Sew Much Easier who so generously donated the Janome sewing machine. You rock Shelley!

Now, the winners...

First prize:

Jenni from Far North Queensland, you are the winer of the sewing machine, fabric and patterns. Hoorah! I was so excited when I got the random numbers and started going through the comments looking for the winner. Congratulations Jenni!


Giveaway winners:

Kristy F (no blog), Nic - Yardage Girl, and Cassie (no blog) are the runners up and winners of the red thread sewing patterns. I will send you all an email today.

Have a lovely Australia Day. It's a hot one here in Sydney!

Big thanks again,

xx
Lisa
.