Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top Design :: looking for designers

27 January 2011

Image source: Jamie Durie


I wanted to wait until the raffle was over to start posting again, and I've been saving this up...

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from the casting director of a new design-focused reality TV show, asking if I would like to apply to be on the show. Now if you know me you'd know that it's not really my thing. So for various reasons I said thanks but no thanks, and offered to spread the word.

Maybe you might be keen? It sounds like fun. Here's the info:

Granada Media Australia is currently looking for designers, artists, creatives and decorators for a new design-based reality television show called TOP DESIGN. The show will go to air on Channel Nine and will be hosted by Jamie Durie.  This will be an amazing opportunity for people at any stage of their design career as the winner of the series will receive a large cash prize and national exposure.

If you are interested you can read more and download the application form.

I can't wait to see the show!
.