Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Happy Monday

16 August 2010

Do you remember the 80's band The Happy Mondays? I was quite a fan at the time. But this post isn't about 80's music nostalgia... I just wanted to check in and say hello and wish you a lovely start to the week.

This is a totally unrelated photo, but I love it and wanted to share it with you. I often find photos on my camera that Roxy has taken without me knowing. This one is shot looking down into a glass of apple juice. I really enjoy these unexpected surprises.


Things are hectic here, some big things have been happening and I have a huge wholesale order (1300 products!) to get packed and out the door by Thursday. It's all very exciting, but a tad stressful. Plus I promised Roxy that I'd go on a school excursion with her class all day Wednesday. Such bad timing but I don't want to disappoint her as she's been very excited about me coming along.

I'm sitting here on Monday night doing the maths... I have 60 more hours to get the bulk of the order packed and ready. Mum duties, other orders and design deadlines erode a lot of those hours and I'm running against the clock. So blogging will have to take a back seat for a few days. Along with sleep and personal life it seems.

Happy Monday my friends. I'll try to post in the next couple of days, once I have this under control.