Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspiration :: Angie Lewin

12 August 2010

Angie Lewin's illustrations and pattern design have a distinctive style that comes from her printmaking background. I was inspired to find more of her work when I discovered the gorgeous fabrics she designed for Liberty's new season fabric collection.


I love the top fabric which comes in four colour ways (of course this one is sold out already... but I don't need it really, do I).

image source: Angie Lewin


I have seen and loved the range of St Judes range of notebooks for some time. The same designs have been applied to cushions and notepaper too.

Despite the retro colour palette and feel, and the natural motifs being common themes these days, Angie's illustrations have a lovely freshness and unique quality that makes them stand out from the pack.
.