Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Etsy find :: Ella since Osix

23 August 2010

Hello! I hope you had a lovely weekend. And so another week begins... and I can't think of a better way to start off than with some gorgeous and funky vintage fabric love.



I have a desperate need to buy one of these fab bags made from vintage fabrics by Etsy seller Ella since Osix. (I initially thought Osix was a Dutch word, until I read that it's actually O Six, as in 2006. LOL. I'm a bit slow sometimes!) The only problem is that I can't decide which bag to get. I love them all. And there are even more in Ella's shop to make my choice even harder. What do you think?

I also clicked over to Ella's flickr and found these lovely little dresses and photos of her market stalls and a shop she shares with her husband.



And check out her fabric stash. Vintage fabrics on bolts. Oh my! I'm green now.