Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beans?

13 November 2009

A few weeks ago I showed you a little peek at some digital illustrations I was working on. This is what they were for...



They are sort of a cross between a pillow and a softie/doll and have patterned fabric on the back. And this time I've even done one for boys! I have been referring to them as Beans, or sometimes Sweetie Beans (to tie in with my Sweetie Petites), but I'm still up in the air about what to call them. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Edit: Oh I probably should add that there's a bit of lens distortion there... the pirate's face is perfectly centered, not falling off the side as it appears to be. Same with the others - their faces are in the middle!

The not-so-sharp photos of my prototypes were taken at last light yesterday (if you look closely you can see that I haven't even done the hand sewing to finish them off yet). If I can get some more made today I'll have them with me at Allie's Attic market tomorrow. Either way I'll definitely have them at Magnolia Square.

I'm signing off now for the weekend - mine will be full with markets and making - enjoy yours my friend!

x
Lisa