Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday BlogDay :: I Spy

17 August 2009


Monday is here and I didn't even post to wish you a lovely weekend - I hope you got up to some fun things. The weather here in Sydney was so gorgeous and summery and too good to be true.

For today's installment of Monday BlogDay here's some good stuff that I've seen recently on some of the blogs I visit.

Photo by Erica Shires on Bliss.

Tracciamenti on dear ada.

Vivetta on Hello Sandwich.

Great Gocco links on Meet Me at Mikes.

Chair decorated by children on Strawberry Lemonade.
(originally from Atlantis Home)

Felt bracelets on Udessi.

Lovely books on Oh Joy!

Sky Planters on Poppytalk.

Embroidery and felt flowers on Tiny Happy.

Fabric markers (OMG!) on mer mag.

Mikodesign on Bloesem Kids.

Repeat fabric on True Up.

Julie Knoblock on Bondville.