Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm still here

13 August 2009

Sorry for my silence today. Here's a glimpse into what I've been up to in the last couple of days.

The floor of our living area is covered with paper bags which I printed and are now drying.


I've finished printing all the fabric embroidery/patchwork/applique panels now. They just need to be ironed to heat set the ink.


I used up the ink remaining on the screens doing some printing on craft paper. I made myself a few sheets of wrapping paper.

I've sewn the Sweetie samples and they are ready to be ironed, stuffed and sewn closed.


I covered these two sweet stools. Someone has taken a swipe of white paint to the metal legs of the one on the right, but I think I'll leave it that way for now. I kinda like the rustic look. I might take these to the show as part of my display.

Please excuse some of my dodgy photos, I don't have the time or energy to fix them or to take better ones.

I'm ticking things off my list, but I still have a lot to do.
.