Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mmmmm Sushi: Japan Part 4

12 February 2009

I love sushi. You know that game where people ask 'what would be your last meal?', or 'if you had to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?' My answer to both is 'sushi!'(Oh, OK, to be totally honest, occasionally my answer might be 'chocolate'). I love sushi so much that I really could eat it every day and never tire of it. So I was in heaven having it at least once a day for a month when I was visiting Japan last year.

And on top of that my favourite food was freshly made by the experts, presented with so much thought and care, in wonderful packaging, widely available and great value.

These are takeaway bento boxes bought in a train station.


And this is a feast for 4 adults and 2 children which was bought at the supermarket for less than $35.