Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Udessi Online Gallery

08 January 2009

Udessi is a new online gallery showcasing a diverse range of emerging and established Australian artists. The woman behind Udessi, Kim Wallace, has done an amazing job with it, and I admire and applaud her for getting this wonderful initiative up and running. Udessi not only sells art, but it also profiles the artists and looks at their creative process. I think that's such a bonus - I'm always interested to read about the person behind the creations.

Prints by Tsk Tsk, and ceramics by Kim Wallace.
Image Source: Udessi

Like me Kim is a graphic designer as well as an artist, and it shows in her attention to detail and the branding of Udessi. The image below shows the beautifully designed Udessi collateral: envelope, compliments card, voucher, swing tag and bag.

Make sure you check out the Udessi gallery, and if you get in quick Kim is offering one of her gorgeous screen printed bags with every order over $20. If you are an Australian artist and would like to submit to your work I know Kim would love to hear from you. Visit Udessi here. (When adding this link I was excited to see that I am the featured artist on the homepage at the moment - thanks Kim!)


------------------------------------------------------