Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspiration :: Sarah London :: Crochet

25 May 2010

By now you must know I'm desperate to learn to crochet, and more importantly I'm desperate to love doing it. My one attempt at granny squares last year left me somewhat ambivalent, but I see so many wonderful crocheted things that I really want to join the cool hooking crowd. So I'm very much looking forward to being part of crochet queen Sarah London's class in the Craft Room series.

Sarah creates all sorts of loveliness and you can buy her patterns and even the yarn to make them.

all images: Sarah London


Sarah's blog is so inspiring and she often features the work of some amazing artists/crafters. Like these awesome giant felted granny square rugs by Dana Barnes.


And chunky felted wool urchin poufs by Christien Meindertsma.


Oh how much would I love to make a stool cover like the one below! So gorgeous.



This one isn't from Sarah's blog, but it seems fitting to share it in this post. How awesome is this handmade mega doily rug?! It's from Etsy seller Ladies and Gentlemen, found via Finders Keepers.


So much crochet love in one post. Do you hook? Do you have any favourite sites or blogs to share? Please do tell.
.