Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Christmas Cards and Another Advent Calendar Find

25 November 2008


I had an urgent order for 75 of my Christmas Love Tree cards over the weekend. (yipee!)

While I was in Double Bay delivering the cards I stopped by the beautiful shop Plane Tree Farm and was delighted to find Maileg advent calendars. They had sold out of the little mice and their matchbox beds, but had the advent calendars and a wonderful range of Maileg pixies in various sizes, dressed in the most adorable knitted clothes. The advent calendars are big and so beautiful... from their toes to the tip of their hats they are about a meter and a half tall. You could stash all sorts of treats in their pockets.

And thanks to Bee who emailed me a link to some more advent calendars at Not On The High Street... including the Maileg pixie.
Here's the full range on Maileg's website.

-------------------------------------------