Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mast Brothers Chocolate :: 3 of My Favourite Things

12 May 2010

Brooklyn based Mast Brothers Chocolate combines 3 of my favourite things: design, craft, and of course, chocolate.


packaging images via lovely package


A friend sent me the link to this wonderful Cool Hunting clip. Mast Brothers byline is American Craft Chocolate and when you watch this video you'll see why. I'm so inspired by these guys. Rick and Michael Mast's chocolate is lovingly handmade in small batches and they seem to be all about the craft, the process and the detail. Take a sec out of your day to watch this... they even talk about importing their cocoa beans by sail boat! So cool.





eep! I can't quite get that to fit inside my layout and look nice. But I guess if you're looking at it in your reader you won't know the difference anyway :)