Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meet Freddie, Allegra and Tim

01 March 2010


This is Ginger's little brother Freddie - the latest Sweetie Petite sewing kit.

And this is Allegra - the only person in the world to own a Freddie (which made her feel very special).


Lovely Allegra and her mum Kathy stopped by to say hello at Life Instyle. Nine year old Allegra told me she already owns Mimi, Molly, Daisy and Ginger and she was very excited to see Freddie. She was so sweet that I just had to let her have her very own Freddie, even though he's not on sale yet. I'll do my best to have him up on my website in the next couple of weeks, but if you'd like to pre-order him just let me know.

Life Instyle was a great success for me and my Sweeties, and I owe it in no small part to my friend and new business partner Tim. Even though Tim almost literally didn't leave his post for the entire 4 days I don't have a photo of him to share. I'm so happy to have Tim's help and for him to take on all the things that he's good at and that I hate doing (which is basically anything that's not creative and is related to the running of a business). Lucky me!

Here are a few snaps of my plinth and the First Instyle marquee, taken before opening time.


I didn't get a chance to take any more photos, but I was surrounded by, and met, many talented and lovely people who I'll blog about over the coming weeks.

After four 12 hour days I am exhausted, busy with all the wholesale orders, and couldn't be happier with how it went. Yay!
.