Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Nightmare Before Christmas

13 December 2009


No wonder the kids are terrified... some of those Santas look scary and down right creepy. I love the last guy though.

Roxy was very scared of Santa for her first few years, so we just waved from a distance. I find these photos hilarious, although it makes me wonder just what the parents were thinking forcing their children to be held by a stranger that clearly terrified them.

This photo was taken of me when Santa was having his power nap.


When I uploaded this photo it made me remember that when I'm doing markets a lot of people say that they think I would have looked just like one of my vintage face fabric panels when I was little. Our colouring and hair styles are definitely similar.



A friend sent me an email with the Scary Santa images attached, so I can't credit the source.
.