Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The downhill run

10 December 2009

Only 2 more markets to go now and then I can switch from madly making to madly preparing for Christmas.

This afternoon and tonight I'll be at the Mosman twilight market and on Saturday at Allie's Attic in Paddington - details here. Do come and say hi if you're in the neighbourhood and help support handmade by doing some of your Christmas shopping - I'm sure there'll be lots of lovely goodies.

Next week I'll have a round up of the all the markets I've been doing - I've met some wonderful creative people and seen lots of lovely things I'd like to share.
Edit: ooops, it's next week already... I'll be doing these posts in the new year now.

We did manage to get our Christmas tree up last Sunday, which is a start at least. Apart from that I have done nothing. How are your holiday season preparations going?


If you're in need of some inspiration you can't go past Pia Jane Bijkerk's always gorgeous blog for some lovely Christmas gift ideas and these beautifully styled images (I wouldn't expect anything less from this talented woman!).
.