Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday Blogday :: Ric Rac

09 November 2009

I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely, hilarious and kooky (in the best possible way) Jodie at The Stitches and Craft Show earlier this year. Jodie is a talented crafter of softies and her blog Ric Rac always makes me smile. Often I laugh out load.

Jodie creates stories which feature her softies in wonderful little sets.


A recent post titled Stayin' Alive is one of the funniest things I've seen online in a while. It started like this...

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk

I'm a woman's man

No time to talk.

Music loud and women warm,
I've been kicked around since I was born.


Go on over to see the rest... and try to tell me it's not laugh out loud funny.

Also don't miss Jodie's Etsy shop.
.
.