Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Well hello

21 August 2009


Just popping in quickly to say hello and to promise to be back blogging full steam next week.

I'm having a great time at The Stitches & Craft Show and have met so many lovely people who read my blog, other bloggers, lots of crafty women as well as the wonderful, inspiring and talented women in the incubator section. If you come along please stop by and say hello - I'd love to meet you. I promise you won't be disappointed with all the crafty goodness in the incubator. We've had such great feedback, including from the older crowd who seem to be as enthused as we are about the next generation of craft.

2 days down 3 to go. It's exhausting standing and chatting all day every day, but it's a welcome change from working at home and I'm loving every minute... even if all I can do at the end of the day is veg out in my jammies.

I hope you're having a great week.

x
Lisa