Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gathering Speed :: part 3

05 August 2009

This week I have made a lot of progress with my embroidery/applique/patchwork panels which I'll be selling at the show (and later online). I've made all my screens and have started to print some designs. Here's a sneak peek.


They are printed on cotton, or linen/cotton blend fabric. I'm sticking with a neutral colour palette for the fabric and I love the texture of the linen/cotton. Some of the designs will be printed in olive and aqua, but again I want to keep the colour range quite limited. I'm really happy with how they're turning out and I'm excited about printing the remaining designs. There's a vintage style girl and some cute little illustrations.

With perfect timing we are doing embroidery at Brown Owls tonight, so I'll be working on some of these.
.