Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday again?... Happy Weekend!

07 August 2009

Oh, how did it get to be Friday afternoon all of a sudden? And the weekend again?


I finally got a sec to sit down with a cup of green tea today and open my copy of Inside Out which arrived on Wednesday. The magazine has a lovely new look - some torn edges, a bit of a collage feel in some places and generally a more accessible vibe I think. It seems warmer and friendlier somehow. Not that it was unfriendly before, but it's softened somewhat. Nice! The first images are of my two favourite pages from the magazine, the next is an article on talented Beci Orpin, and the last set of images are from a feature on the funky home of Natalie from Arthur's Circus.



Another lovely arrival by post were the two gorgeous ceramic cloud brooches I ordered from the sale the lovely Kylie is having at Paper Boat Press. They are the sweetest little things - I just love them.



And lastly, my cards came back from the printer today and I'm really happy with the way they turned out. (it's not a great photo though I'm sorry) I'll be packing them in sets of 4 to sell.

So that wraps up another week. It felt like this:

Photos taken by Roxy at Disney on Ice last month.


Have a lovely weekend, whether it's busy or quiet I hope it's a good one. See you Monday, although I can't promise an improvement on my recent erratic posting... we'll see how the week unfolds. Oh the busy-ness!

xx
Lisa
.