Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Crochet to Covet :: Sandra Juto's Blanket

02 June 2009

For the amount posts I write about gorgeous crochet and what I'd love to make I think I really need to apply myself and actually learn how to do it. Because now I have something new to add to my wish list of crochet projects: this stunning granny square blanket by the very talented artist Sandra Juto.

I think the thing that I love about it the most is the way the cream around each piece visually ties the whole rug together and takes it into the realm of 'contemporary' and 'designer' without destroying it's roots in 'granny' and 'craft'.


Sandra has made a similar blanket and she's listed it for sale in her shop. You'll also find her signature Wrist Worms and some lovely prints there.

Image Source: Sandra Juto

You can also find Sandra on her blog called smosch.
.