Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shopping in Tokyo Part 3 :: Bits and Pieces

29 May 2009

Friday already?! This week has been kinda hectic getting back on top of things, and I haven't got back on top of bloggin in the way that I would've liked. I have managed to take some photos of some bits and pieces from Tokyo. (Please excuse the dodgey light and shadows in these photos) I do promise to write more of a guide next week with my favourite shops etc. And I'll photograph the beautiful paper and fabric I bought.

Fabulous washi paper tape. Last year there were only plain tapes available, so of course I had to buy some patterned ones this time.

So cute! Children's chopsticks and tiny little plastic bottles with animal head lids, and little plastic containers.

A present I've wrapped for a friend.

Gorgeous little paper bags, note cards, post-its and envelopes. Japan is stationery heaven.


A great range of lovely retro colour inks for my Gocco. And beautiful fabric tapes.

This is the lovely paper that was wrapped around some gifty biscuits.

Later on today there'll be a giveaway post - I'm making up two giveaway packs of fun stuff from Tokyo. Back soon...
.