Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday Blogday ~ Blogging Your Way

11 May 2009


Last week I completed an online course called Blogging Your Way, run by Holly Becker of Decor8. The 4 week e-course was aimed at bloggers of all levels of experience and it was so much more than I expected. A nice little community was created amongst my fellow students, and Holly is a great teacher and an insightful, inspiring and thoughtful person. I think you can really tell that about her from the way she writes Decor8 - I always feel like I'm having a chat with a friend when I visit there. And with about 25,000 visitors a day on Decor8 I think Holly knows what she's talking about when it comes to blogging! So I had no hesitation in signing up when Holly announced her first e-course.

So for for today's installment of Monday BlogDay I'd like to point you to the lovely blogs of some of my classmates.

Leschick3

Sam's Notebook
Sam is an Australian living with her family in Sweden, who blogs about her beautiful finds.




Fresh 365
A wonderful blog featuring seasonal vegetarian cooking.
Erin has also added a 'recipes by season' search and a metric conversion for those of us on the other side of the world.




Strawberry Lemonade
A random collection of things that make Alex (aka galexiegirl) smile.


img_0757.JPG

Les Surprises de Fifi Mandirac
Fifi is a French (or did you already guess that?) graphic designer with a lovely vibrant blog.



Bondville
The lovely Steph from Brisbane writes about "cool Australian art, design and products to keep you in the know".
.

Image Source: All images via blogs, as linked.