Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Features

28 April 2009


I found these intriguing pieces on NotCot - I love the fun and unexpected additions to the traditional glass dome shape. They are by Fabrica Features, a dynamically evolving series of products and collections mapped by a web of multipurpose commercial and cultural spaces around the world.


When I had a look at the Fabrica Features website I found lots of other unexpected design delights. I really love this shot, and I'm taken with the artwork: the way that letter forms become part of the illustrations. I'm loving the P with the electric beaters attached.


Something that I always enjoy seeing is craft, art and design converging, like in these 'cross stitch chairs'.

Fabrica Features, a hothouse of young artist-experimenters, is currently taking part in the Milan Furniture Show - you can read more about their participation here.
.