Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cath Kidston Wallpaper

28 April 2009

Although the whole shabby chic thing doesn't do it for me I have always admired Cath Kidston's design. She seems to add a graphic edge to that whole look which I find lovely without being too girly. And of course I love her vintage influences.

When having a poke around on the Cath Kidston website the other day I noticed a link to wallpaper... as you may know it's one of my recent obsessions. And I discovered their new bespoke digital wallpaper service.


The wallpapers were initially created to decorate Cath Kidston shops, but following many enquiries a new bespoke collection was made. The collection consists of 10 designs which are photos of vintage fabrics and artwork digitally printed onto paper. I absolutely adore the top image with the big bursts of vintage blossoms. So divine!

You can also download the other type of wallpaper - for your computer monitor - from Cath Kidston here. Although unfortunately none of the beautiful designs form the bespoke wallpaper series are available.
.