Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tagged

03 March 2009

I was tagged by the lovely Concrete and Honey. A gorgeous new blog that's really worth checking out.

So, here are the rules:
Step 1: Respond & Rework - Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag six other un-tagged people.(I changed it from 8, is that really bad?! I know how busy everyone is, and I feel a bit guilty even tagging the 6 I chose.)

What are you wearing now?
My PJs
.
What is the title of the best book you've ever read?
ooohh "best" is such a big call. One of my all time faves is 'The Poisonwood Bible'.
Who was the last person you hugged?
My sweetpea Roxy.
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
Black tie-front lightweight cardi.
What's for dinner?
Roast vegies with fresh ricotta.
What was the last thing you bought?
A tin of varnish to finish off a batch of SushiBird Tiles.
What are you listening to right now?
Absolutely nothing except the hum of my Mac.
What is your favorite weather, and why?
I love the spring and autumn: beautiful clear blue sky days followed by crisp evenings.
What time do you usually get up?
Whenever Roxy wakes me up... it's no longer about my body clock or an alarm clock. It's any time between 5.30 and 6.30.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Fitting everything into my day.
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Your blog is a breath of fresh air.
If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be?
That's a tough one: Tokyo, Manhattan or a tropical island.
Favorite vacation spot?
See my previous answer.
Name the things you cannot live without:
My darling daughter, being creative, beauty, art, love.
What movies can you watch over and over?
I have such a bad memory for movies that I can often watch something for a second or third time without realising that I've seen it before!
What is your favorite tea flavor?
Anything herbal.
What are your daily rituals?
A large freshly made fruit and vege juice and blog reading in the mornings.
What's your favourite colour, or colour combo?
I love aqua. I love it with pink, chocolate, teal or white. My fave colour combo at the moment is white on natural linen colour. mmm...

OK, I tag: Udessi, Bondville, Cicada Daydream, The Happy Home, Swish and Swanky, Lexy Art.