Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Come in!

28 January 2009

This photo is taken from our front door. I have just updated the hallway with some recent market finds. The circular wall shelf is in immaculate original condition and a bargain at $40. The 1940's cupboard is meant to be a bedside table I think, but it fits perfectly in this little space. It was also $40. They go well together don't you think? Sitting on the cupboard are my 2 vintage white and egg yolk yellow vases from ebay and a Betsy Walton 'Two Teas' limited edition print which I love. On the second shelf is part of my vintage egg cup collection.

Image Source: Betsy Walton (See it here on etsy)

I'm still mucking around with exactly what I want to put on the wall shelves. But for now the pieces include a vintage log vase from an op shop, a vintage deer wall vase from ebay and a ceramic vessel by Beth Meulla. The leaf shaped plate and little bowl are from Japan, as are the stunning aqua and olive bowls. The two larger bowls are from Meister, a fab interiors shop in Tokyo. I love their shape, the colours and simple linework designs.