Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 things I'd rather be doing this afternoon

14 October 2008


In no particular order:
1. I'd rather be curled up under the doona with a stack of magazines and a cup of ginger tea
2. I'd rather be creating something just because I want to
3. I'd rather behaving a yummy lunch at Longrain with Stuart or some girlfriends
4. I'd rather be doing the harbourside walk from Spit Bridge to Manly
5. I'd rather be comfortable on the lounge with my laptop cruising around the internet
6. I'd rather be packing for an overseas holiday
7. I'd rather be spending all afternoon browsing the shelves of Kinokuniya
8. I'd rather be gallery hopping
9. I'd rather be shopping (with lots of cash)
10. I'd rather be doing something special with Roxy

But instead I am:
1. paying bills
2. sorting paperwork
3. tidying up my studio/office
4. trying to sort out a problem with my external hard drive, which contains all my backed up work. Yikes!
5. PROCRASTINATING!
(that's obvious, isn't it?)... and um I have to admit, I'm reading blogs. I shouldn't be, but I just can't help myself.

--------------------------------------------------