Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I *Heart* Fridays: I *Heart* my "Deer and Cupcake"

26 September 2008


I know, I know, Elizabeth Soule's work did the blog rounds about 6 months ago... but I'm excited about her work because I just bought my adorable "Deer and Cupcake" off etsy a couple of weeks ago. I just love it.

"Deer and Cupcake" is part of Elizabeth's series "The Little Zoo", which also includes such quirky things as a polar bear with a cocktail umbrella and a turtle in a jar. Elizabeth's website reveals other beautiful work like the "Objects and Collections" Series, which the still life image below is from. And the stunning black & white Holga series featuring a horse in urban landscapes.

You can visit Elizabeth's website here and her etsy shop here.

Image source: all images from esoule.com

Happy Friday!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------