Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Travel tips for Shanghai and Hong Kong?

18 September 2010

gorgeous image from eyecatcher on flickr

Only 6 more sleeps until we leave for a lovely 2 week holiday in Hong Kong and Shanghai... I'm too excited! We'll be doing a home exchange with a family in Shanghai which I'm really looking forward to.

I'm wondering if you have any tips on things to do and see with children (Roxy is six and a half) - museums, parks, etc, toy shops, places to eat....  and also any insights into things relating to design, art and craft. Are there any design/craft markets (by that I mean individuals like us selling their handmade creations, not traditional souvenir-type things)? What about some shopping tips for fabric, craft supplies, stationery, beautiful paper etc? Design stores? Anything that's a 'must see/do"?

I'll look forward to hearing your suggestions!