Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

21 December 2009

... but not around here!

Because of my total lack of Christmas posts this year I'm doing a last minute round up and have collected some of my favourite things from some of my favourite blogs. I hope you enjoy them, and maybe they'll lead you somewhere new, or back to an old fave.



Bliss.

Bloesem.

Cafe Cartolina.
Aren't these vintage matchbooks fab?!
ekko*eko

Hello Sandwich.

Bloesem Kids.
This absolutely gorgeous wreath is orginally from pickles - go and take a look at their lovely blog header too. Sweet! This image also inspires me to make more of my mini bunting.

Katy Elliott.
I'd love to have a white Christmas like this!

maya*made.

The Style Files.

The Lark.
I'm always a sucker for vintage anything.

visual notes.

A Cup of Jo.

Design*Sponge
Love. This. Wreath.

Ingela P Arrhenius.

Oh Joy!

Oh, hello friend.

dottie angel.

Dos Family.
There is a tutorial for this fab bauble on the Dos Family blog... maybe if I finally learn to crochet in 2010 I'll be able to make this and the many other crochet projects I've been coveting this year.

Daydream Lily.

Esimar.
Be sure to visit Essimar for more totally awesome wrapping.


Don't forget to enter the giveawy, which ends tomorrow.
.