Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All about Orla

28 October 2009

Do you remember when I was this close to buying Orla Kiely's Flower Blossom wallpaper in teal? (I'm still lusting after it, but I just don't seem to have a suitable wall to use it on) Well, wow, did you know the same design is now available in bedlinen? Be still my heart!


I even found a UK seller who has it for a competitive price and ships to Australia. But at about AUS$100 for shipping (including some extra pillow cases) I'm having to make myself pause. I do have a friend who'll be in London soon... hmmm... I wonder if I can beg her to bring the doona cover back for me.

Edit: It seems that the bedlinen is available at Myer stores in Australia. There's a list of which Myer stores here. I wonder if I can squeeze in the time tomorrow to go and check it out.

I'm also loving the bed linen in the ever popular Multi Stem print.


Also on my wishlist are these fantastic retro cool bags...


And how lovely are these clothes...


Love you Orla and everything you do.
.