Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Laikonik Wrapping Paper

10 July 2009

You might remember how smitten I was with Laikonik's screen printed wrapping paper last year - I used it for my paper Christmas wreath and advent calendar. Previously only available in white and red, Kasia has now added a lovely aqua and mustard to the range.

I also have to show you an amazing piece of art by Kasia. Her daughter goes to school with Roxy and she recently handpainted the most beautiful curtains for the girls' classroom. It was a huge job for her, and everyone is thrilled with the result.


Aren't they fanatstic? You can read more about the painting and making of the curtains on Kasia's blog, together with other creations in her Polish folk art style. The wrapping paper can be purchased via the Laikonik website.

You also might like to read my previous post on Laikonik's screen printed wall hangings.
.