Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mmmm... Plum

24 February 2009

I'm loving all the yummy plum tones I've seen in the new season's fashions... winter fashions that is, even though we are still definitely in the midst of summer. I just happened to be walking through David Jones women's fashion a couple of weeks ago when I fell head over heals for this plum coat.


It's by Veronika Maine, one of my fave Australian labels. What I love about this label each season is the purity form, simplicity of embellishment and the sophisticated colour palettes. The folded shapes and details are a modern take on vintage - specifically the style of the '50s.

Unfortunately the images on the website don't include some my other faves of the season (including some gorgeous jackets and dresses), but these few might just whet your appetite enough to make you want to check the range out in person.