Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What Money Can't Buy

20 November 2008


Innate style. You either have it or you don't. Of course if you don't have it you can still be stylish, but there is a certain type of woman (and man) who exudes innate style - you can spot them a mile off.

I took this photo on the streets of Tokyo (my favourite city) earlier this year and I just love this woman's style. Her look appears to have been thoughtfully put together, but it doesn't look studied or try hard. I love the layers and colours. She looks so stylish and comfortable. It looks effortless.

One of my favourite pass times is people watching. If I had the time I could sit for hours and watch the passing parade. I think that's why I love The Sartorialist so much. If you don't already know it, check out The Sartorialist here - these are some of my favourite recent images:


Image Source: The Sartorialist

The woman in the red jacket... fab... I want to be her!

-----------------------------------------------