Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LOVING :: maze & vale

18 September 2012

One of the reasons I'm loving being on Instagram is that I've been able to discover, connect with, and see the creative process of many designers and makers. I'm not sure exactly now how I came across Leslie Keating of maze & vale on Instagram, but I'm happy and inspired to have found her and the lovely textiles she screen prints. Lesley works with a colour pallet of mainly beautiful muted tones with a few flashes of bright colours thrown in.




All of these wonderful images are from Leslie's blog - do click through because she's created a lovely space there. Maze & vale textiles, drop cloth art, totes and clutches are available at Leslie's Etsy shop. And you can see them in person at Leslie's stall at Finders Keepers in Melbourne and, fingers crossed, Sydney.

.