Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

And the winners are...

02 August 2011

The random number generator chose comments number 5 and 6. Congratulations Lioness Lady and Victoria. Lioness Lady you were the first number drawn, so you will get first choice of the Kids' Crafternoon books. If you both contact me with your postal addresses I'll organise for your books to be posted.

My shadow box project for the paper craft book. I loved making these!

Thanks to all 14 of you who entered... I'm very puzzled as to why numbers were so low for this giveaway (the lowest since I started my blog 3 years ago)... My visitor numbers aren't down. Maybe I have lots of international readers. Maybe I have lots of readers without children in their lives. Maybe you have giveaway fatigue? Who knows. But I know you're out there! Hang in there, I'm a bit busy at the moment. Back soon.

x
Lisa
.