Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New things in the red thread shop

30 March 2011

Hello, how are you doing? I'm sorry things have been so quiet around here, there's been a lot going on. I'm very busy at the moment working on Christmas products which are part of an exciting new opportunity for me. It's all a bit hush hush for now, so no sneak peeks I'm afraid. It seems crazy working on Christmas in March, but my deadline is the end of April, which then allows for the rest of the production and wholesale process to take place in time for the festive season.

I've also had some prep to do for 2 events this week... I had a lovely day on Saturday in the city with about 50 other creative and crafty women at Sew It Together. It was such a great day of crafting, chatting, give aways, workshops, a red thread mini-stall (45 minutes of frantic buying, which was fantastic) and shopping. It was a long but fab day - I left home at 7.30am and didn't return until midnight... exhausted! Tomorrow night is the abcd bloggers meetup - it's not too late to RSVP!

Now, finally, finally I have managed to get my timber creations into my online shop. I had the prototypes made way back in early January, and my stock has actually been sitting here on in my office for over 5 weeks. I just haven't found the time to get them photographed and update my shop. But they are available in my shop now.



The timber range consists of: Oh My Deer! large timber art/wall decoration, and the Mini Deer; Birdie Brooches, Speech Bubble Brooches (that you can customise with your own words or images), Bloom Brooches, and Love Bubble Brooches.


I'm so happy with how they turned out - I hope you like them too. I have my Oh My Deer! in my office and he's so sweet. He'd be great in a child's room, but I love him in my 'grown up' space too.
.