Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Seen and Loved :: around the blogs

24 February 2011

Hello! Sorry I've been so quiet this week. I've got lots going on. Haven't we all?! Here's a few lovely things I saw and loved when I had a quick dash around some fav blogs.

Look at the fabulous colour pallet in these beautiful vases. Found via Poppytalk.


A great interview with Scott Schuman and Garance Doré. They are so perfect together!



I added this fabulous poster to my wishlist - I can't remember where I saw it first though. 


Did you know that interior design superstar Kelly Wearstler has a new blog?



A wee peek into the sweet Little Jane St shop.


I know I'll always find beautiful photos on Fryd + Design. Have you visited?



Check out this super cool clip of 60's model Peggy Moffitt featuring amazing fashion, hair & make up and groovin'. Via Modish.




Lovely 'Faux French' tea towels at Thea and Sami.



Super talented Pia Jane Bijkerk has just launched her new website. Her work is SO gorgeous!



I hope you enjoyed seeing these things and that you follow some of the links. If you've spotted anything that you think I might like leave a link and I'll click on through.

.