Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mathilda's Market this weekend

01 December 2010

Ah yes, that's right, I am doing back to back markets this weekend. On Saturday in Canberra (8 hour market + 2 hours bump in and 1 hour bump out + 6 hours round trip!), and on Sunday I'll be up early again for Mathilda's in Sydney. Luckily Mathilda's in only 10 minutes drive from home. Needless to say I'm grabbing every second I can this week scrambling get things made and ready.

If you haven't visited Mathilda's Market before and you have children in your life then you're missing out on a fabulous opportunity to buy beautiful handmade gifts from these talented people. Come by and say hi on Sunday... I'll be the one with matchsticks holding my eyes open, drinking copious amounts of green tea. Hope to see you there.


All images: Mathilda's Market.