Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Let's Meet Up!

13 October 2010

Hello, how are you?! We had a fabulous time away and it was a complete break for me... no emails, no work, no distractions. Perfect. But now I'm back and straight into the thick of things. I have so many deadlines in the next 2 weeks, but I'm trying to maintain the post holiday glow and not be stressed.


Some exciting news - I've joined lovely Steph Bond of Bondville to help organise a Sydney bloggers' get together. Steph has already done a few of these in Brisbane with Kim Wallace of Udessi. Called ABCD, the meet-ups are for Artists, Bloggers, Crafters and Designers. So if you blog about your own or other people's art, craft or design we'd love you to come along to our Sydney event.

7pm - 9pm
Thursday 28th October 2010
3 Weeds Hotel (lounge, back bar)
Evans Street, Rozelle


Drinks and food are available at the bar and we'll have ABCD goodie bags for everyone. If you'd like to contribute something to the bags for others to remember you by, bring along a little something, or a business card, etc. There's on street parking and buses that stop a block away on Victoria Road.

One of the main things I love about blogging is the wonderful sense of community I've found amongst fellow bloggers and blog readers. This is our chance to get out from behind our computers and connect in the real world. If you're keen you need to RSVP by emailing me (please put ABCD RSVP in the subject line), or you can do it on the facebook page.

It will be a quarterly event, so if you can't make it to this one join the mailing list for updates on future meet-ups. You can read about the past Brisbane events on Bondville.

.
I hope to be back here later this week.
x
Lisa
.