Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the red thread :: featured

01 September 2010

I've been lucky enough to have had my work featured in a number of lovely magazines recently. It's always a buzz to see your creations in the press and I'm so grateful to the stylists, editors and/or designers for including me.

Anissa, a blog reader from Germany emailed me these images of my Sweetie Petite Molly in Dutch lifestyle magazine 101woonideeen

Mitsy was kind enough to post me a copy of the truly gorgeous Dutch magazine flow, which featured my Sweeties.

My Sushi Bird tiles appeared in Home Beautiful magazine as a part of a feature on Udessi.

My Vintage Heart Box is in the current edition of Cleo.

The Sweetie Petites appeared in the special kids' issue of Mix Tape.

That's one of my Hello Birdie Pillows in the Sydney Morning Herald's Essential Style lift out.

A Vintage Storybook Tile was used in a shoot for the current issue of Shop4kids.

 The (sydney) magazine featured my Vintage Storybook Tiles last month.

The Vintage Storybook Tiles in the (sydney) magazine were a small part of a fantastic story which featured two of my lovely friends: Claire from Craft Schmaft (over a double page spread no less!), and Kristen Doran. Both looking especially gorgeous and talking about their creative process and businesses. Yay!