Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mathilda's Market

10 August 2010


As always Mathilda's was a great day. It was packed with beautiful stalls and eager shoppers. Roxy bought a sleepy cloud to add to her big collection of cute softies from Gifts Created, and named it Cloudy with a Chance of Rainbows. I think she must be Sarah's best customer! She also had her face beautifully painted by a fairy in colours to match her ballet clothes (she was on her way to ballet), and scored a lovely orange flower clip from Plushka. Katia made it especially for her after seeing Roxy wearing her overcoat in exactly the same colour when we were at Handmade Market in Canberra. Thanks Katia :)

The top and bottom photos show half of my stall and some of the Ooshkas I made. They looked so colourful all lined up.

So now I'll start preparing for the next markets, which will be a big weekend: Handmade on Saturday 11 September, and Mathilda's the following day - both in Canberra. Hang on, who am I kidding... I'm not organised enough to start my prep now!

Maybe I'll see you in Canberra?
.