Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mathilda's Market this weekend

03 August 2010

Mathilda's Market is on this Sunday so I'm getting things ready.


This is a little peek at a Hello Birdie pillow I made recently for a magazine shoot and I'll have her, and some more of the flock, at the market. I'm also working on something new which I should have ready in time. Here's a hint: it's a version of something that I already make, but this one's for boys. Any guesses? All going well I'll show you on Friday.

If you're in Sydney and you're after a gift for a child, or if you have children you like to spoil, then Mathilda's is the place to find beautiful, quality, handmade things. I know that given half the chance I can spend a substantial portion of my market takings before I know it. Too much temptation.

Mathilda's Market is on in most capital cities - for dates and locations click here - and you can read about the crafters and makers on their blog.


Maybe I'll see you there?
.