Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

hello and have a lovely weekend

12 June 2010

So obviously I didn't quite get my blogging mojo back this week. But really it was more than that... I have a lot going on both personally and professionally. I was particularly snowed under with a few corporate design jobs (the ones that pay the bills!). And I made the difficult decision to pull out of this month's Finders Keepers in Brisbane for personal reasons. I'm so disappointed because I was really looking forward to it. Maybe next time...


When I was running the washing up water this morning I returned to the sink to find this huge sudsy love note from the universe (this is exactly how it looked - the photo isn't retouched or anything). Isn't it lovely! I hope your weekend is just as special. See you next week. Promise!

xx
L